“A man begins to die when he ceases to expect anything from tomorrow”
Abraham Miller, Unmoral Maxims 1906
What should you look for in a stem cell clinic?
Stem cell treatments are offered by various medical doctors, doctors of osteopathic medicine and even some chiropractors. Unfortunately, many clinics in the United States, and across the globe are not adequately trained, which can lead to poor results and a waste of money. When choosing a physician in the United States or abroad, it is critical to ensure that he or she has the proper training and certification.
The physicians at the Stem Cells Transplant Institute are board certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine and members of the International Society for Stem Cell Application.
Why choose us?
- Our physicians are accredited by the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- We collaborate with the leading researchers, laboratories and clinics worldwide
- Our physicians are members of the International Society for Stem Cell Application, and our CEO and founder, is the ISSCA Chapter Director for Central America and the Caribbean.
- We utilize cutting edge procedures that mix adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells with platelet rich growth factors to enhance efficacy and improve outcomes
- We use mesenchymal stem cells from your body’s own adipose tissue. Unlike bone marrow extraction, extracting stem cells from your own adipose tissue will not weaken your immune system.
- Our physicians are fully licensed to practice medicine and perform stem cell treatments in Costa Rica.
- Stem cell treatment at the Stem Cells Transplant Institute may be significantly less expensive than similar treatments available in the United States, Europe, Mexico and Asia
- We promise to treat every patient with care and respect.
- We promise to do everything within our power to assist our patients and answer your questions thoroughly and honestly.
The mission of the Stem Cells Transplant Institute in Costa Rica, under the direction of Dr. Leslie Mesén, is to provide the highest level of care, using the most advanced technology, so every patient can have the opportunity to experience life changing therapies. Every patient of the Stem Cells Transplant Institute can expect honesty, integrity and personalized care.
According to a study recently released by The American Academy of Neurology, people who experience sleep apnea, or stop breathing while sleeping, may have higher accumulations of the Alzheimer's biomarker called tau, in an area of the brain that helps with memory. The study will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology's 71st Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, May 4 to 10, 2019.